Garlic is a Healthy Food for Male Sexuality: Eat Raw Garlic on Empty Stomach to Boost Your Sex Drive!
Yes! Garlic can boost your libido.
Apart from being used as a food item that can enhance the flavor of any delicacy, garlic has a number of medicinal benefits. One of them is that it can improve male sexual health.
Garlic normalizes blood flow in your body specifically towards the penis. It has been used since the ancient times to aid procreation and heal sex-related problems. (R)
Eating three or four raw garlic cloves daily will boost your sex drive. It might leave you with an awful breath but you can cut it down by mixing chopped garlic in honey and leaving it overnight in your refrigerator. This will not only remove the pungent smell, but will also make it taste good.
How Does Garlic Boost Sex Drive?
Allicin is responsible for increasing blood flow towards sexual organs and dilating blood vessels. It also causes an awful breath which might repulse your partner. Mixing it with honey, brushing or chewing flavored gum may counter the pungent smell.
For optimum results, you will need to chew three to four cloves for almost a week. What stirs libido is the heat contained in garlic.
Garlic has also been known to increase testosterone levels in men. Men with low testosterone levels can naturally boost testosterone levels by use of garlic. Men with low testosterone levels may also suffer from low libido.
Erectile dysfunction and lack of sex drive are some of the problems caused by low testosterone.
Testosterone is a part of a body group known as the androgen. It’s also the major sex hormone in men, meaning you will need to have a considerable level of testosterone to be sexually active.
Signs That You Might Have Low Testosterone
- Reduced sex drive – A decrease in testosterone levels can reduce the desire to have sex. It may also reduce the ability to have an erection or sustain it for long.
- Loss of lean muscle mass – Studies show that testosterone increases muscle mass by increasing protein synthesis. (R)
- Emotional distress – Low testosterone levels can leave you depressed or sad which further reduces your desire to have sex
If you are having any of the above symptoms, it is important to discuss with your doctor and find out the root cause of the underlying problem.
Garlic is a supplement that can enhance your well-being, however you should consult your healthcare provider before you add it to your diet to combat any illnesses.
How Can You Increase Testosterone Using Garlic?
- Garlic aids in the synthesis of proteins which are responsible for bigger and stronger muscles giving you a manly look.
- Garlic can be used to heal erectile dysfunction. This is because garlic helps with the flow of blood in the body. Use of garlic can also help you get an erection and sustain it for long by directing blood flow to the sexual organs.
There is historical as well as scientific evidence that garlic has a number of health benefits.
And always remember that only a healthy person can have a healthy sexual function.
So, if it is to enhance your sex life or overall well-being, adding garlic to your diet can always be a good way to start.
However, as we always want you to be healthy and happy, please consider taking advice from a registered medical practitioner before making any major changes to your diet / lifestyle.
Excessive use of garlic might be harmful. Use it in moderation.
Be healthy and keep rocking!